Sunday, August 31, 2008

Who is Jon Bon Jovi married to - Jon Bon Jovi wife - Jon Bon Jovi partner

Who is Jon Bon Jovi married to

Dorothea Hurley is Jon Bon Jovi's wife . He married his high school sweetheart, the former Dorothea Hurley on April 29, 1989 at the Graceland Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas, Nevada



Where and/or how did Jon Bon Jovi and Dorothea Hurley meet?
Jon and Dorothea were High School sweethearts.

Classic Quotes by Jon Bon Jovi and Dorothea Hurley about their relationship:
"This is the way I look at sex scenes: I have basically been doing them for a living for years. Trying to seduce an audience is the basis of rock 'n roll, and if I may say so, I'm pretty good at it...Plus, being married and monogamous, it's the closest thing I can do to having sex without getting in trouble for it...The only thing I like more than my wife is my money, and I'm not about to lose that to her and her lawyers, that's for damn sure."

No comments: